Friday, November 21, 2008

Nikelle Loves bath time!



Nikelle is getting so big! I returned to work and I can see the changes more then ever. I leave her with my mom everyday and am so lucky to have her be able to take the chance to watch her, so I can go to work and know that she is ok! It seems like since I have returned to work, we have been taking more pictures of her. Every night Nikelle starts getting fussy around 7:30 and wants to take her bath. She loves her bath time (now). I can't say the same for getting dressed after, but she is starting to splash. We are so lucky to have a precious little girl that is a great baby. People always say having a baby is life changing and hard at times, but you have a hard time wondering what life would be without them. It is so true. I look forward to coming home each day to see my little girl and my husband. It's wierd to think we did not have her in our life two months ago. So many things have changed, but we are slowly adjusting and can not imagine life without her!


Cozy little towel and on her way to get dressed!




Dressing Nikelle for the weather...What a cute little bear!

Nikelle's first pumpkin

She loves her little chair and keeps trying to talk to them.

Oh, she found the one on the side.







4 comments:

Jme said...

Such a cute baby! We really need to get together soon!

Promise said...

Michelle, she is so beautiful. Life is definitely different and better once there are precious little ones around. Keep the pictures coming...I love it!

Melissa said...

She is SO stinkin cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so cute and big!!!