Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!

Happy birthday to me!!
On Saturday, November 8th I turned another year older. I always look forward to my birthday because it is a busy time for the family. Nik's sister's b-day is on the 6th, and his grandma's is on the 10th so, it is filled with dinners and celebrations.
For my birthday, my mom took Nikelle for her first night away.
It was a nice break. We have been dealing with her screaming non-stop for a few weeks,
and it was a day worth waiting. Although I did not have her, I found myself waking
up every few hours waiting to hear her grunts and movements. (She is a very noisy sleeper)
Nik and I went to dinner and did not need to rush through to attend to her and then relaxed the rest of the night.
Awww it was a great birthday!
P.S. Since I return to work tomorrow, we think we have found out what was wrong
with Nikelle and the crying has quit. It is amazing what happens when you go
to the doctor each week.....grrr! It is nice to have my happy baby back!

4 comments:

Promise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Im glad you had a relaxing birthday! So what was wrong with sweet baby Nikelle? I am glad she is happy again!

Jme said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great night! I'm surprised you actually slept! I always freaked out when the kids weren't there! We need to go out and celibrate!

Heidi said...

glad you had such a good birthday, I owe you some Mountain Dew! I hope school is going good I'll have to talk to ya to see how its going. I'm definately enjoying not being there!

Melissa said...

Well Happy Birthday a little bit late! It's great to have you back at work! :)