Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

It was Nikelle's and Aniston's (my niece) first halloween. I can say, I think they really enjoyed it....haha. It was a pretty good day and I have to say that Halloween is more fun when you have a kid. Well, we started by going to visit Nik's grandma, then went and saw my parents and then went to Nik's sister to meet up with his family and take my nephews trick or treating.
Dallas thought that going to one or two houses was enough and then was giving out his own candy. Garett couldn't see why his uncles wanted to go back out to get more candy. Then finally he saw that he would get more candy. When you see his costume you will say it fits him after hearing that.
At least next year, Nikelle will be walking and she will be able to get her own candy (and give most of it to her dad).

0 comments: