Monday, October 27, 2008

Starting to see.....

Well, today I think it finally got official.....I feel like a mom. It is starting to sink in that I actually have a family of my own (haha). I know this is wierd, but I'm one of those people that think things will really never change. I know we grow up, but it is hard to see that things REALLY change. Get my drift? Well, sorry if you don't, but looking back it has already been a month since Nikelle was born. It has been almost a year since we found out that we were going to have a baby (in Jan). And today, when I went in to change Nikelle, I put on an outfit that was one of the first newborn outfits to fit her. Well, I think today will be the last time that she will wear it. It is starting to get a little small. She is still really small, but I thought I would put it in perspective for you. I laid her next to the elmo and well you can see....



She is starting to get so big so quick. Everyone always says they grow up quickly and I believe that, but I didn't think it would be this fast.

0 comments: