Saturday, May 23, 2009

Out of Sync!



Ok, so since I wasn't sent the pic (like always), I stole it from my friends (Melissa and Heidi). They probably didn't give it to me, because they make fun of me (I don't play sports and stuff), that it takes only 2 months to post something!! I'll show them......ANYWHOOOO




The fifth and sixth grade teachers got together to show some of our talent! We did a little dance and song to Nsync 's Bye Bye Bye. The kids laughed and cheered us on. Afterwords, we had to sign some autographs. It was a blast. We need to let lose once and a while. I love the girls I work with, it is so much fun and without them I think I really would go nuts!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

ya i do make fun of you for not posting for like a year but just so you know, I stole the picture off Melissa's blog too so don't worry you are not out of the loop even though you don't play sports!

Promise said...

How fun but I want to see video!!!!!