Monday, May 25, 2009

Blessing day and Helping mom clean










I know I am a few weeks behind on this post, but I'm getting there. On May 2nd, Nikelle had her big blessing day. After a busy year the blessing happened finally. And needless to say, it rained when we were going to have it outside, so it ended up being in my house ((Eeekkk)). We made it a double deal and blessed Nikelle and her cousin. This made it to where Nik's family only had to come once and then my family and my sister in-laws family. It felt like we were sardines in a can! Here are some pics of the big day.










On her blessing day she decided to actually get somewhere when she crawled. It was quite an event I tell ya! For about a week she just stuck her butt in the air and rocked. She only managed like two steps but we cheered her on. Now, she is crawling everywhere!



And finally, today I was vacuuming and she had to help. Now, I know babies are not supposed to play with cords and stuff, but we were watching her (obviously, or there wouldn't be pics). She had to follow me around and hold the cord. What a big helper she is, until she unplugged it!















Just to sum up our adventure, Nikelle, her dad and of course Mclaren had to play xbox!





















3 comments:

Promise said...

She is growing up too fast! I love her blessing dress...adorable!

Angela said...

Ha ha Analise "helps" me vacuum too! Nikelle looked beautiful in her dress! She is so stinking cute!

Melissa said...

Nikelle is soooo cute!!! We need to make some summer plans. Let's go play! Heidi and I were talking about planning a group date one weekend. You in? We also need to get everyone together and go to lunch with Ellen.