Thursday, August 18, 2011

End of Summer

Today was the last official day of my summer. I've been going in a few hours each day this past week, just to get some things done. I'm sure going to miss Nikelle. The first day back to the babysitters was rough. She cried and chased me down. Poor Sarah had to hold her back while I said goodbye and left. I hate doing that. I know that it is better then sitting there and hoping she gets over it, but it's so hard.

Today I am also 9 weeks into being pregnant. I can honestly say things are getting better. I'm not as sick as I was a few weeks ago. I'm way nervous going back to school, just because I'm afraid of being sick. But, if things stay the way they have been, then I should be ok. I just keep telling myself: I will be ok, and things will go well. I just want to do a good job at my job and not let the kids down. My team mates are super awesome, so that is the plus side. I know that if I'm having a rough day they will be there to help me along. What can I say, the school year does go by pretty quickly. I know I can do it!

0 comments: